Announcements & News
Youth & Adult Programming
- Virtual Recreation
- Explore the links, videos, and ideas for recreating while staying safe during the pandemic.
- Summer Camp:
- Summer Camp: COVID Plan
- 2020 Summer Camp Parent Handbook
- 2020 Camp Forms
- Like and Follow Summer Camp Facebook Page
- Youth Enrichment
- 2021 Winter/Spring Youth Dance Class
- 2021 Spring Babysitting Classes
- 2021 Allouez Arts and Crafts Hour: Spring Edition
- 2019-2020 Easter Seals Opportunities
- Youth Sports
- 2021 Tae Kwon Do Classes
- Adult Programs:
- Adult Programs
- 2021 Adult Fitness Classes
- Adult Leagues
- Adult Summer Softball League
- Senior Programs:
Village Trip Information
New virtual recreation content has been added to our Village of Allouez Park and Recreation web page. Check out the various activities available for you and your family to safely take part in during this pandemic.
Allouez Facility Reopening Plan
On Tuesday June 2 the Allouez Village Board approved a plan for reopening Village of Allouez Facilities based on a phase approach closely following that of the State’s Badger Bounce Back Plan.
Highlights of this plan:
- Athletic Fields
- Practices (no more than 10 individuals) for leagues may begin on June 13
- Games (no more than 50 individuals per field) for leagues may begin on July 6
- Green Isle Park:
- Will be closed until phase 3 of the Badger Bounce Back Plan
- Current 2020 Rentals can reschedule for 2021 or cancel to receive a full refund of rental and security deposit fees.
- No new rentals accepted for 2020 at this time.
- Village is accepting rentals for the 2021 year.
- Are currently open.
- Equipment will not be sanitized by the Village per CDC recommendations.
- Park Bathrooms
- Portable toilets are currently available at many park locations.
- Park restrooms at Optimist, Green Isle, and Kiwanis parks may be open starting June 13.
- Restroom availability based on ability to sufficiently maintain recommended cleaning guidelines.
- Bathrooms and Portable toilets will be sanitized once per day by the Village.
The full report can be downloaded here.
Village of Allouez also recommends that when using public facilities, individuals follow the below WEDC guidelines:
- Wash/sanitize hands frequently.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6ft from others.
- Cover your cough or sneeze and immediately wash/sanitize your hands afterward.
- Most importantly, stay home if you feel ill.
Thank you for your understanding as the Village works to keep our park and facility users safe throughout the pandemic.